Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Best Problem Ever

Don't Judge, just love { Kinda can't believe I'm posting this but... I'v got to be proud! }
So this isn't some amazing difference but you can tell I am leaner and I actually do have some muscle in my abs now. Not to mention the inches that have come off my waist. I can pull those pants off without even undoing them. Disclaimer - they are boyfriend pants meant to fit a little slouchy but trust me they didn't used to be that big, I can't even keep them on me!

Don't worry off to the pool in my swim suit

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting! you're my idol now haha

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

What have you done to slim down? I've been losing weight but my stomach hasn't slimmed like I wanted it to. Like every other woman, I know! I'd love to know what was working for you.

Unknown said...

Jessica shoot me an email and I can tell you more I depth what I have been doing I would love to help. Martha.anne.phillips at gmail.com