Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Nineteen

Taylor woke up and made me breakfast, and then we cuddled up and watched a movie and played phase ten (one of my favourite card games). After getting ready for the day and eating some lunch Taylor gave me my first clue. Which led me to the next and the next and the next. By the end I had collected my clues, a porcupine, a shoe, a boot, a couch, a flag, a star! Then I got to trade them in for money, shopping money :) What more could a girl ask for! Then we did just that, we went shopping.

Then we went to class and I came home to this on the bed!!



Then he locked me away in the TV room and started making dinner. I had no clue what he was going to make but I knew it was from scratch and it smelt heavenly.


My mothers homemade sweet and sour meatballs, something she would make me on my birthday when I was little. I was so shocked and absolutely thrilled, I definitely fell more in love with him right then. Also served along with sparkling apple cider. The best part was that I didn't know it was the exact recipe as my moms, until I took a bite. It tasted just like her's... well pretty close anyway!




Then I blew out my birthday match, on my raspberry lime cloud cupcake!
It was such a wonderful birthday, Taylor did such a wonderful job making my birthday last all day long. It was definitely one of my funnest.

2 comments:

ESTHER BEAZER said...

so fun! looks like you had a great day! i am glad!

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

Super cute! You two are so in love. Glad you had a great B-day! Happy belated!