Thursday, May 27, 2010

Giddy on Christmas Eve!!

All my roommates are really sick of me!! We went to a movie and I sat and bounced the whole time - I was completely unaware until they threatened me! I have finished the most stressful week of my entire life! I spent at least 10-12 hours at school everyday this week trying to finished 4 tests, and 2 huge projects due by the end of the week. I made it through and it is finally over. Now all I can feel is bubbly joy!

I get to see Taylor Phillips Tomorrow!!!
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'v tried going to bed but, no can do! I am just way to anxious to sleep my mind can't stop racing, and I can't stop all the energy from coming! A four hour drive, two hour flight, another two hours flight and then I will finally get a much needed hug from my bestest (yes its a word) friend! :)

-Martha

1 comment:

janetina said...

Have fun and send me some photos and some love!!