Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Proud!


I just wanted to share how proud I was of Taylor. He is my Ecosmart man! I tease him about how he looks like a tennis boy in his work clothes.


(p.s. Taylor don't be mad at me for posting this picture!! Just laugh!)

For the past three days it has been raining in Kansas City. Despite that Taylor goes out walking in the rain for at least nine hours knocking on doors trying to sell pest control. This sounds like the worst job ever! Getting rejected in the pouring rain over and over again until the sun goes down.

But yesterday was a happy rainy day! Taylor was able to sell 8 accounts! If you didn't know - this is A LOT! In the long run this one day made him over a thousand dollars - In ONE DAY!! That is very impressive. He broke his personal high, and he is also in the top 3 sellers on his team! He is working so hard, and always being so optomistic! I am so proud of him for doing so well yesterday - he has only been working for 2 weeks and this is his first year. So selling 8 is pretty much a pro champ job! He is so dedicated to doing a good job and making making money to start our life together!

-Martha

No comments: