Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Penguin

So to all those who wonder why I refer to Martha as my Penguin allow me to clarify. A male penguin searches all his life for a mate in which he would be able to spend the rest of his life with. Once he finally finds that special female penguin he sticks with her for the rest of his life. He sacrifices himself to make sure that he watches over her and the future offspring which they have together. Now the interesting thing about the male penguin is that if something where to ever happens to the female penguin, the male penguin would never go and find another mate no matter how long he should live. I am in love with Martha and no matter what happens I will never leave her side and could never find someone to replace her.
-Taylor

1 comment:

janetina said...

Taylor, I've been praying for you my whole life as well! I am glad the Lord answered the mothers prayers for both their rotten children to grow and be decent human beings and then to find each other and fall in love and get married and run away together. But really how are we going to make sure I don't miss anything?? You made me weep!!!