Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mother-In-Laws and Rotten Children!


I received this email from my future Mother-in-law today and it was just so adorable I wanted to share it with everyone. It began with me thanking her for raising a great son.I am so grateful I have such a great family to marry into!

"Moms and dads pray all their lives that there is another family out there preparing some cute little blonde-hair 4-year-old girl to be the future wife of their (well, in our case) 9-year-old rotten little boy. Heavenly Father does answer prayers and we ARE SO GRATEFUL for you!" -Dixie Phillips

Mother if your reading this your probably thinking, "
Hey Martha was rotten too!"
I think both our mothers would agree that Taylor and I were both the little bratty kids, but we both grew up to be pretty awesome people if you ask me!

So I just wanted to give a shout out to both our mothers who stuck to us and turned those bratty little kids into awesome adults! We both app
reciate all the time and effort they put into raising us and we are so grateful for the friendship that came out of it! We LOVE our Mothers!

(Sorry I don't have a picture and Dixie and Taylor!)

- Martha

1 comment:

janetina said...

Made me weep! I don't want to miss anything! How are we going to make sure I don't miss anything???