Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Love Of My Life

One day I met a girl in the middle of a football field, holding a greasy Bajio pan that was dripping all over her hands. She was shivering, wearing Gap jeans, runners, with her hair down. This was by far the most gorgeous girl that I had seen in a long time. This was my blind date and I was one lucky man. After the date this girl and I would continue to talk everyday and every night, she was the highlight of my life. I was fortunate enough that she wouldn't say "no" and she was patient enough with me. How lucky I am that this girl would one day become my wife. I love you Martha Bishop (Phillips)

-Taylor

1 comment:

Kay Photography said...

stop that...way too precious.

plus i/we/martha obviously love bajios. amazing and perfect way to begin the romance.