This year has been probably one of the hardest years in a long time. We have had a death very close to my heart along with our miscarriage this summer I really thought my heart would break. But with the trails have come so many blessings. Although it was a hard year this past week I have really been able to see the Lord's hand in my life. Although sometimes I still think his plans are a little rough on the soul I know they are always better then what I would have thought up.
- I got an amazing full time job that could make being debt free possible before we have a baby
- We get the chance to go to Africa in 3 months
- I saw how much my family cared about me even though they couldn't relate to me sometimes
- I started living a life I enjoy instead of doing what I thought was "expected" from me
- My Husband is Golden, just couldn't get any better
- I dream about my best friend I lost every night so he is always with me (This might seam weird to many but Taylor pointed out that in a way that is how I can still be with him when I miss him)
Ahh the list could go on, I can think of way too many. Our life plan is still a mystery to me, but I know that we will be blessed and with each trial we have we will only continue to love each other more and grow closer.