Thursday, July 5, 2012


We have been sleeping with the sheets I have had since high school and decided I wanted to make our bedroom feel more like home {this won't actually come true until the fall when we get our own place} but I have already started planning. I had been watching some bedding over at West Elm that I was in L-O-V-E with, this poppy coral red which I plan to mix with navy later. It went on sale $8 for those pillow covers in the back and $18 for the king size in the front. Deal I couldn't pass up - I was so happy. 

It still looks a little plain, but I like the simple chic feel of it. Hopefully I will be able to better develop it later. Feel free to leave any insightful tips

Or maybe a door as a backboard {since the one above is not ours} with navy accents around the room?

No comments: