Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Drum roll please...

When I was in high school I used to say I was going to be a personal trainer. But life took me in some different directions for the last three years. Now that I have finished with my associates {if anyone remember general classes there painfully uninteresting} I wanted to do something fun, something I wanted for myself. Then I remembered my dream of being a personal trainer...

I have knots in my tummy, and butterflies that make me a little queazy from all the excitement, nervousness, and not to mention hours of more studying ahead of me!

I am now an official student at the 
National Academy of Sport Medicine

I also started my internship today at Gold's Gym

3 comments:

ESTHER BEAZER said...

That is so awesome Martha. I am a little jealous! So excited for you! You have to tell me more.

JAG Family said...

Thanks for sharing your sister (and nephew!) with me for a little while last week. It was good to finally meet you!

Congrats on the internship!

Mandy said...

That is such great news! Congrats! You are going to be amazing!