Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hour Glass Pillows

Today I would like to do a mini feature on my sister Esther Beazer, she is a photographer and in turn she has this great style and eye for things that look amazing. Like her bedroom, this is a picture of her bed and I just love it. She made her headboard from an old door, and she just made these adorable pillows to complete the look. They are Amy Butler Hour Glass Pillows, with a free pattern. Yes! Thats right girls free, my favourite word! I just love this picture, and these pillows so I thought I would share a little bit of her inspiration and a free pattern.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you martha, reading your blog makes me miss you and wish that we lived closer.
Can't wait to see you in a few short months.

love ash

janetina said...

I miss you terribly and now the thought of Ashley moving away and maybe Esther moving away I will be inconsolable. I want to live next door to all of you.