Saturday, November 9, 2013

32 Weeks



How far along are you? 32 weeks

Maternity Clothes? Can't go without them!

Ring: Is Off!! It fits but my hands change size through out the day and I find it very uncomfortable.

Sleep: I am usually sore and stir around a lot. Naps are my life saver if I can manage them in between jobs.

Best moments: Foot rubs from the husband! 

Missing anything? My Body!! Restful Sleep!!

Movement? She is a little stealthier lately which is odd, but she does move every once in a while still.

Food Cravings: Cereal (I eat it everyday)!! I have been craving Inn-N-Out and Jamba Juice really bad this week. But have been good and not indulged.

Queasy or Sick? When I drink water I usually feel sick which has been a problem.

Gender: Having a girl!!

Symptoms: Hard to drink and eat enough as my body wants without me almost throwing up since my stomach is being smashed so I am very thirsty most the time. Also I seam to be dropping everything lately, it's almost like my hands stop listening to my brain and just let go of stuff!

Belly Button in or Out? Half Out!! So funny just the top portion has popped out were awaiting the rest.

Happy or Moody? I'v cried A LOT this week!

Looking Forward to: Decorating for Christmas and lots of date nights before the baby comes.

No comments: