Saturday, April 13, 2013

"Your Heart is a Muscle"

People tell me this almost everyday...

"You should really try to enjoy your time you have with your Husband."

This doesn't offend me at all, it makes me giggle inside because they say that comment I guess with the assumption that were not!? Which if anyone really new Taylor and I they would know this isn't a worry at our house hold.

I don't know that there are many couples that live like Taylor and I do. We really are so happy with how our lives are turning out. Whether I am drugged up getting a painful fertility procedure, crying about the miscarriage, or grocery shopping we are always smiling and laughing, yup even when I am crying; but usually towards the end! I wouldn't change a single thing about our lives, I might like a six pack but lets be real. We have endured through so many struggles in the past year that I never thought I would have to face at such a young age. Death, clinical depression, gaining an enormous amount of weight in four months, moving 9 times since we have been married, hard months when Taylor worked 14 hours a day, the miscarriage, infertility; I could make a long list of the hard things in life.

But...

I have never felt so happy and so blessed in my entire life.

My husband is amazing! I have so much support around me people I have known for years, all the way to the ones I don't know who follow my blog. My husband has been blessed with many different job opportunities which has blessed us with financial freedom, I have a job that I love. I got the chance to be pregnant this summer and enjoy the absolute miracle's and joy of motherhood, although a small glimpse it changes you for the better. I have learned so much about myself, my husband and my body through countless doctors visits and sleepless nights in pain. 

I am so blessed - Just plain and simple as that!

Taylor and I want to thank all of you who have been praying for us and giving us kind words of encouragement and support. It really does mean the world, a lot of people say some thoughtless things to us which I just let roll off my shoulders. It is the wonderful kind words I remember from all of you who support us that I remember in my mind every day. 

One thing is for sure, Taylor and I enjoying every second of our lives together and we will continue to do so even after we are blessed with our miracle baby :)

No comments: