Sunday, April 21, 2013

Tulip Festival

Taylor and I are making the best of our last week together before he moves to Texas for the summer for work. We had such a wonderful date on my day off, he took me to Thanksgiving Point. It is this cool little place in Lehi with the most adorable shop wear I found this hat, and all my dream house decor. 

Afterwards we went to there Gardens where they were holding the Tulip Festival. We walked about the beautiful ground full of flowers, fish, water falls, and beautiful little fountains. It was such a nice day out and the perfect things to pass the day.

I just love my husband so much, I don't know how I will survive not seeing his adorable face every morning. But I know we are strong and we will make it through, but fall couldn't come soon enough!




No comments: