Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Health Udate

There is a first for everything! 

I talked a little bit about my current health condition in another post this month (here).

I just wanted to post a quick update. Everything has been normal in my testing so far but my pain has been increasing and my energy decreasing. My Doctor has scheduled me to have an exploratory surgery this Friday and hopefully at this time they can remove the diseased sections when found. They believe it is a disease called endometriosis, which doesn't have a cure but can be managed through surgery and hormones. Anxious to find out more after surgery and scared out of my mind all at the same time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow... I hope they figure out what is going on. That is so scary but so nice to know all that doctors can do now a days. Let me know how everything goes... and please let me know if there is anything I can do for you!

Unknown said...

This is jenaca by the way!