Sunday, November 13, 2011

If your going on vacation this winter, you might like this Sale!

After over a year of marriage we are going on our honey moon to Mexico, then Taylors work in sending us on a cruise in January! So... I am a very modest women and still plan to be, but. I decide it was time to get a sexy swimsuit. I looked everywhere and they were all so expensive, finally I found that victoria secret has them 50-60% off. I got cover up for $20 and tops for $9-$20 (I got a super cute tankini that is long enough to cover all my stomach!). Best deal ever and they are supposed to be really good quality.

If you're going on a trip this winter and want a new swimsuit but not willing to pay full price like me! Check out Victoria Secrets Clearance.

1 comment:

E-squared said...

I'm so glad you found a cute one you like!