Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 Wrap Up

This year I have had a lot of moments where I thought, "I'm actually a grown up!"
1. When I found out I was pregnant
2. When my pregnancy ended
3. Finished school and working a full time job where I'm the boss!

Dreams I fulfilled:
1. Certified Personal Trainer
2. Graduated College
3. I always wanted to work retail, and now I manage a store (weird I know, but I love my job)
4. I lost 25 lbs
5. Finally got bangs!

Taylor favorites from the year:
1. Team Leader of the Year Award
2. Cruise to Mexico
3. Moving to D.C.



Places we have lived this year:
(in order)
Rexburg, ID
Sterling, VA
Ashburn, VA
Reston, VA
Rexburg, ID

Exciting things for 2013:
1. Service trip to Africa
I will be volunteering as a dental assistant and Taylor will be helping out around the clinic
2. Taylor graduates with his BS in Business Managment
3. Baby Phillips??


1 comment:

Mandy said...

It sounds like you are going to have a great year! You look like Taylor Swift with your bangs.....super cute and trendy. I really hope and pray that you will be blessed with a baby. Happy New Year!