Thursday, May 3, 2012

Ugh - Chocolate Smoothie Anyone? (Guilt Free!)

Well, Taylor got sick when we first arrived and now I am on week two of laying on the couch like a dead battery. He always bounces back quick and passes it on plus some to me - every time I must be weak!
Also week two of Taylor working 14 hour days, were a pretty attached couple so I'm going through husband withdrawal. My heart aches for him no matter how cheesy that sounds.

Also after a rough semester I have put on a little (a.k.a. a lot) winter layer and so I have sworn off sugar and trying to lose weight. This Chocolate smoothie has saved me because it is so yummy and no need to feel guilty after drinking it.


Guilt Free Chocolate Fix

 2 tablespoons Oats 1 banana
1/2 cup of milk
1 tablespoon of pure natural peanut butter
1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa
Ice. Blender. Yum.

No comments: