Sunday, May 12, 2013

Many of you will probably wonder why I have announced our exciting news "early". I simply think it is just too exciting to wait. The reason people think it is "early" is because I run the risk of miscarrying. Which is very true, I think about it everyday since that is how my last pregnancy ended. 

But this amazing miracle happened and I want to enjoy every moment of it no matter how long or short it lasts. I want to share my life and experience with whoever wants to read or listen. I hope that in someway I will help someone else feel a little less alone, help someone feel supported, and just be straight up excited about all the up's and done's in my life.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it's courageous of you to open up and share this journey. I've had 2/3 pregnancies end in miscarriage so I know how scary it is. All you can do is put your faith in God and He will be with you through it all. You will be in my prayers.

Your cousin in law,
Danielle

Unknown said...

And Happy Mother's Day!

lurel said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! Thank for sharing your experiences. We've been trying for a looooong time and I've had to go on fertility treatments, so it' nice to hear a happy ending!