Monday, January 23, 2012

Photography is Important - So is Family

Taylor and I had a couples shoot taken on Thanksgiving weekend. It was so cold out but it really was so fun to be absorb in each other for an hour it was a really intimate fun photo shoot - I wish we could do this every year! I love love love photos, they are very important to both of us. 

Sharon did an amazing job again you might remember the photos she took for us a while back.
You can view all her work here.


Above is the quilt my Mother Made us for our wedding, I am so glass Sharon captured such a special and intimate moment :)




Denver Landscape



He is just so Handsome I can't get over it!

Take by Sharon Johnson
www.sharonjohnsonphotography.com/



1 comment:

Katie said...

Sorry Taylor, but your mostly an accessory beside beautiful Martha!