Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sew in Love

We have a new member joining our blog! So amazing, and never thought I would get something so nice so soon. But we now have a new friend taking over our kitchen table! My husband has been so good about it to he spent hours with me shopping, (playing pool on the other side of the store) and hasn't complained about the mess that comes with it!

Meet BOBBER my sewing machine!

Janome. Digital. Smooth. Easy. Love. It!




My Mother graduated with a textiles degree and has taught me a good amount about sewing growing up. Now that I am married I have found this deep crafty desire, which soon involved sewing. Now I have my new friend Bobber. We have had a lot of fun together, many posts to come! :)

5 comments:

Christina said...

That's great!! I asked for a sewing machine for Christmas the year before I got married...I knew it might take a while to get one otherwise! I do use it!

Have fun with your new purchase :)

ESTHER BEAZER said...

wow Martha! that is awesome! kinda jealous.

Katie said...

Fun! I use my sewing machine almost daily! it's so nice to have one!

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

Oh you'll never regret it! Sewing is a fantastic skill to have. It will bless your family forever! Congratulations!

janetina said...

My sewing machine and I are best friends and I still don't know her name? I feel bad, any ideas??