You will need:
- Some "Cranberries" I used little red foam vase fillers
- Glue Gun
- A Letter
1. Glue the Cranberries around the boarder of you letter.
2. Continue to fill in the rest of the letter.
3. Make your burlap bow - above is how I made mine
4. Glue your bow right on top!
5. Take your wire making a little hook and glue it to the back as close to the centre as possible
6. Hang it on your tree!
I didn't have a Christmas tree so I display it on - so my lovely barren tree outside our apartment will have to do!