Fabric Yo-Yo's, you can put them on pillow, headbands, pins, shirts, you name it they are pretty cute and very simple.
1. Cut out a circle, and remember it will be half the size once its done.
2. Do a stitch as shown fellow, simple in and out weave. The tighter the bigger the whole, the looser the weave the smaller the whole.
3. Once you have gone all the way around, pull the thread to gather it all together (right side facing out).
4. Then when you done it should look like this, to finish it I usually tack it down in the middle or on the edge between a gather. But makes sure you finish it up so it stays together.
5. Pat flat, and there you have it! A Yo-Yo Flower! Enjoy.