Friday, February 24, 2012

Wife Duties

I am doing a cook off this weekend! I wanted to make some yummy home made food that we can make quick meals out of during busy nights and finals week. Almost all of the meals listened below are prepared portioned for two and then put in our freezer. I am not done yet so far I have been cooking all night and I'll do some more tomorrow!
I will post all about it later on once I confirm it all taste good but you can check out all the recipe on be board over here at Pinterest.

Breakfast:
Smoothie Packs
Measured out Pancake Mix
Banana Bread - Oil and Sugar Free
Egg McMuffin

Dinners:
Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
Pasta
Enchiladas
Hawaiian Pork
Meat Loaf
Fettuccine Up side down 


Snacks:
Peanut Butter Oat Balls
Granola Bars
Banana Protein Shake

No comments: