Friday, October 29, 2010

Wool Wreath

I found the tutorial for these wreaths here, and I absolutely love it! I will be making another one once I muster up the courage and time again, but I am going to try something different that I thought up myself! This was a long craft and my finger hurt after wrapping all this wool around my wreath but it was worth it! I just love it :)




A mess of wool on my lab, then it was finally done!


I wanted to hang it up with a peice of lace to try it out on my door, but patience has never been very good with me! (Mom and Taylor I know your nodding at that!)


6 comments:

Maria-Isabel @ Agape Love Designs said...

That looks beautiful! I love the colors your chose too, they go so well! :)

sk said...

I love these! I've been thinking about making one myself. Just curious all told how long did it take you?

Shana Putnam said...

Super cute. I love it.

Unknown said...

Did you make your own flowers or buy them? I LOVE the colors!

Lindsay said...

Wow Martha that is so cute, you have really been taking this craft thing seriously and you are great at it. Love you tons too. I should call more often. Don't worry I didn't get shot. Love Linds

danielle @ take heart said...

love it!