Monday, October 25, 2010

Two Brides, Two Weddings, Two Sisters

My Sister and I shared our wedding reception together! We got married a week apart and then had our reception in between the two wedding dates. I do not have my pictures yet, but these are a couple I stole offline from her! We had our reception in a giant white tent, I was on one side and her on the other, at the end of the night we joined up and took some silly cute pictures. 

Its fun to think we shared this, what sisters can say that!


The Bling!


The Love!


Bride Wars!


The Happy Couples!

1 comment:

janetina said...

One of the funnest nights of my life!! Thanks for putting up with the crazy idea of sharing your nights together. Now we are planning a double baby blessing and wish you could be there Martha and Taylor!